Nominate an Outstanding Student
For a $2,000 2019/2020 School Year College Scholarship
Scholarships will be awarded at the 2019 Spring Auction Night
Entries Accepted until JANUARY 31, 2019
Each year, the Midwest Retailers and Manufacturers Association offers college scholarships to outstanding students. We have provided financial assistance to deserving young men and women whose academic interests range across the entire spectrum of career objectives.
This year, we will again offer a $2,000 scholarship for qualified applicants.
MRMA SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA
- A member of MRMA must be in good standing with the Association in order to sponsor a student. (It is also recommended that the sponsor know the student or student’s family).
- Scholarship is limited to undergraduate programs/degrees.
- Scholarship is a 1 (one) time/ 1 (one) year $2,000 selection. Past winners of CSHA, HCC or MRMA scholarships are not eligible.
- Applicant has completed the process and included all required information within the allowable time frame.
- No changes can be made to the application.
- All applications must be typed or legibly printed, if not they will be rejected.
MRMA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Students return their applications by JANUARY 31, 2019.
- A committee makes the selections, in mid to late February.
- Email notification is sent to all MRMA members advising that the selections have been made.
- SPONSORS OF THE WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY.
- Notification letters are mailed out to all applicants.
- Scholarship awards are presented to the students at the Auction Night in April 2019.
- Scholarship checks are mailed directly to the schools in summer 2019.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR OFFICIAL UNOPENED HIGH SCHOOL and/or COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT WITH THE COMPLETED APPLICATION (deductions are noted for incomplete applications).
|* It shall be policy of MRMA, that no Executive Officer, Scholarship Selection Committee Member, or Scholarship Chairperson be involved on the selection committee, nor have the ability to sponsor a family member.|
Midwest Retailers and Manufacturers Association
221 N. Kenilworth Avenue Unit 302 * Oak Park, Illinois 60302