Nominate an Outstanding Student
For a 2016/2017 School Year College Scholarship
Scholarships will be awarded at the 2016 Spring Auction Night
Entries Accepted until JANUARY 31, 2016
Each year, the Midwest Retailers and Manufacturers Association offers college scholarships to outstanding students. We have provided financial assistance to deserving young men and women whose academic interests range across the entire spectrum of career objectives.
This year, we will again offer a $2,000 scholarship for qualified applicants as well as the E.A. Langenfeld Scholarship Award in the amount of $3,000. The requirements are:
MRMA SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA
- A member of M.R.M.A. MUST be in good standing with the Association in order to sponsor a student. (It is also highly recommended that the sponsor know the student or student’s family).
- Scholarship is limited to undergraduate programs/degrees.
- Scholarship is a 1 (one) time/ 1 (one) year $2,000 selection. Past winners of CSHA, HCC or MRMA scholarships are not eligible.
- Applicant has completed the process and included all required information with the allowable time frame.
MRMA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Students return their applications by JANUARY 31, 2016 (member signature required).
- A committee makes the selections, in mid to late February.
- SPONSORS OF THE WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY.
- Notification letters are mailed out to all applicants.
- Scholarship awards are presented to the students at the Auction Night in April 2016.
- Scholarship checks are mailed directly to the schools in Summer 2016.
|* It shall be policy of M.R.M.A, that no Executive Officer, Scholarship Selection Committee Member, or Scholarship Chairperson be involved on the selection committee, nor have the ability to sponsor a family member.|
Additional application forms or information is available by contacting:
Midwest Retailers and Manufacturers Association
44 Wooded Lane * Lake Forest, Illinois 60045 * (847) 275-0650